loveoly downtown for the holidays
November 24th – December 24th
LoveOly Winterfest kicks-off of a month of holiday fun —Downtown for the Holidays!
- Back by popular demand: LoveOly Holiday Edition, Shop & Dine Promotion, November 24 - December 24! Download the passport here or at any participating shop or restaurant. Start shopping and dining! Every time you make a $10 or more purchase, you'll receive a sticker on your passport. Get five stickers and turn in your passport for a branded LoveOly gift.
- Enjoy holiday lighting and decorations throughout Downtown, including over a mile of garland decorating storefronts!
- A fun and festive holiday tree lighting as part of the WinterFest event!
- Enjoy snow falling outside The Washington Center for the Performing Arts
- We’re setting out Nutcracker-Themed Selfie Scenes for Holiday Cards with your Family & Friends, including Land of Sweets, a Gingerbread House, and Winter Wonderland.
- Enjoy 12 days of Complimentary Parking Downtown from December 14– 26 courtesy of the City of Olympia.
- Enjoy the glow of a specialty holiday theme projected atop the Goldberg Building on the corner of 4th Avenue and Capitol Way.